IQ Quattro 2490
|Scan Area||24” (610 mm)|
|Maximum Image Size 1)||26.6 inch (676 mm)|
|Scanning Speed (sec.):|
|200 dpi RGB Color||14 inch/sec|
|200 dpi Grayscale / Monochrome||14 inch/sec|
|Total number of Pixels||32400 pixels|
|CIS Technology 2)||Contex CleanScan|
|Contex SIGMA 3)||•|
|Contex CFR 4)||•|
|Accuracy||0.1% +/- 1 pixel|
|Data Capture (color/mono)||48-bit / 16-bit|
|Full 48-bit Data Workflow||Yes|
|Color Space||Adobe RGB / Device RGB / RAW RGB / sRGB|
|USB and Gigabit Ethernet with xDTR2||•|
|Network workflow||Pull / Push|
|Energy Star certified||•|
|Software 5)||AutoCAD® , Microstationtm, ArcGIStm and all other CAD, GIS and other image editing / storage applications|
|Fileformats 6)||TIF, JPG, PDF, PDF/A, DWF, CALS, BMP, JPEG-2000(JP2), JPEG2000 Extended(JPX), TIF-G3, TIF-G4, others|
|Device Drivers||32 and 64-bit Windows 8, 7, XP and Vista|
|Nextimage TWAIN||32-bit TWAIN application driver included for use with EDM and other imaging software|
|Power Requirements||100 - 240V, 60/50Hz, 23W|
(Ready / Sleep Mode / Scanning)
|10W / 0.5W / 18W|
|Weight and Dimensions||35.5 Ibs. (16.1 kg) / 32.4 x 18.9 x 6.3 inches (82.4 x 48.0 x 16.1 cm)|
|Certifications/compliance||CE, cUL, Customs Union, VCCI, FCC Class A, RohS and ENERGY STAR certified|
1) Scanning speeds depend on document width and computer configuration. Contex recommends Intel Core Duo, Core 2 Duo, or better processors, 2GB RAM, Hi-speed USB2. Speed tests performed using Nextimage software, PC with Intel Core i5-2500 Quad processor, 8GB RAM, Hi-speed USB2, 7200rpm HDD, Windows 7 64-bit Ultimate.
2) Contex CleanScan technology is based on custom CIS modules with Dual sided LED light and Dual Diffusion.
3) Signal Intensity Matching (SIGMA) is a Contex Patent. Sensor heating during a scan can cause inhomogeneous images. Thanks to Contex innovative thinking Contex IQ series scanners will minimize sensor differences LIVE during a scan.
4) Color Fringe Removal (CFR) is a Contex Patent. Color Fringing is a natural consequence of CIS technology sequentially flashing R-G-B. Thanks to Contex innovative thinking CFR will remove this problem with advanced filter technology.
5) Contex applications creates industry standard raster file formats that can be used in any CAD or GIS application.
6) Requires optional Nextimage software
All trademarks remain the property of their respective holders, and are used only to directly describe the product being provided. Their use in no way indicates any relationship between Contex A/S and the holders of the said trademarks.Contex applications creates industry standard raster file formats that can be used in any CAD or GIS application.